LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Whitby signing on

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Whitby signing on

Postby Thackers » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:01 am

Hi, where is the sign on point this weekend please? I presume in the custom show some where, but perhaps not :?:
Thackers

Re: Whitby signing on

Postby Tractorman » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:05 am

In the Abbey.
Tractorman

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:32 pm

Thackers wrote:Hi, where is the sign on point this weekend please? I presume in the custom show some where, but perhaps not :?:

Yes Dave, In the Parts Fair hall at the show in the Spa. LCGB stall.
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby Thackers » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:09 pm

Rich Oswald wrote:
Thackers wrote:Hi, where is the sign on point this weekend please? I presume in the custom show some where, but perhaps not :?:

Yes Dave, In the Parts Fair hall at the show in the Spa. LCGB stall.

Thanks Rich
Thackers

Postby scarampi05 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:44 am

Not sure it was fair to make members pay £5 in order to sign on. Despite the fact that this got you into the Merchandise & Custom show. If the signing on had been available at the Cash Desk, members could then either just sign on, or pay £5 to visit the centre. I did ask if it was possible just to sign on...No was the response. Feel its a matter of principal

Perhaps something to consider LCGB
scarampi05

Postby Rich Oswald » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:59 am

scarampi05 wrote:Not sure it was fair to make members pay £5 in order to sign on. Despite the fact that this got you into the Merchandise & Custom show. If the signing on had been available at the Cash Desk, members could then either just sign on, or pay £5 to visit the centre. I did ask if it was possible just to sign on...No was the response. Feel its a matter of principal

Perhaps something to consider LCGB

Hi mate, this event was not an LCGB organised event, it was a National Rally and the Spa was organised and hired by VFM. LCGB would have had no say in the entry system or cost, unlike what LCGB used to do at Brid' Spa. Part of the rules of BSM is to support the organising club. By paying an entry fee you are doing exactly that. This is the only way to keep events going, by supporting them.
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby scarampi05 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:06 pm

OK Rich...Fair comment
scarampi05

Return to UK Rallies & Events