LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Southdowns run

List and promote rallies or scooter events in the UK.

Southdowns run

Postby steveiow » Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 am

Spotted a Wiseman in Amberley.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BE5hRaYEJr6/
steveiow

Re: Southdowns run

Postby coaster » Mon May 02, 2016 11:53 am

He won't have been alone, I think we all rode into Amberley u turned and came out again looking for the Riverside Café, Wisemen and not so wisemen :oops:
coaster

Postby Scooterlam » Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

I rode the route on the Friday with road marker sprays and sprayed a straight on arrow at that junction unfortunately it tipped down so there seemed little point in saying there were markers at some junctions and not others.
I,ll check the local papers letter page and see if you got a mention, they're a moany lot in that village. in truth they'll be grateful for something to moan about.

For those that didn't ventured in, its a beautiful little village very Cornish or French in architecture. The first time I worked around there I parked outside the village shop and had 3 different households in the space of 5 minutes tell me I couldn't park a van in their village.
Scooterlam

Postby steveiow » Mon May 02, 2016 2:58 pm

Scooterlam wrote:I rode the route on the Friday with road marker sprays and sprayed a straight on arrow at that junction unfortunately it tipped down so there seemed little point in saying there were markers at some junctions and not others.
I,ll check the local papers letter page and see if you got a mention, they're a moany lot in that village. in truth they'll be grateful for something to moan about.

For those that didn't ventured in, its a beautiful little village very Cornish or French in architecture. The first time I worked around there I parked outside the village shop and had 3 different households in the space of 5 minutes tell me I couldn't park a van in their village.

Blimey didn't realise we risked getting told we were undesirable, and told to leave!! :lol:
steveiow

Postby Scooterlam » Mon May 02, 2016 6:52 pm

biggest seller in the store is pitch forks. :lol:
Scooterlam

Return to UK Rallies & Events