LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

5 nations

Promote Rallies from around the world.

5 nations

Postby carlos fandango » Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:12 pm

Anyone know what's happening with accommodation? I was under the impression the respective clubs were sorting allocation for their members ?
carlos fandango

Re: 5 nations

Postby bike grim » Mon Sep 05, 2022 7:45 pm

Saw a post on FB that there was a booking form - not seen a thing and as a result have decided to do the C2C instead
bike grim

Postby carlos fandango » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:59 pm

bike grim wrote:Saw a post on FB that there was a booking form - not seen a thing and as a result have decided to do the C2C instead

:(
carlos fandango

Postby Toot » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:21 am

Following this post on the LCGB forum I've been contacted direct and asked by the Lambretta Club Ireland to post a message (As this initial post is in the members only viewable area, I've also copied this thread into the 'International Rallies and Event' section for LCGB members than might not have seen this post by carlos fandango, but have the same query).

Any LCGB Members (that have successfully applied for their 5 Nations ticket) that are seeking accommodation at the 5 Nations 2022 venue in Carlingford, could they please contact Shane, LCI direct to book.

Shane's email address is: guinea.lc.irl@gmail.com

Thanks

Shane
LC Ireland
Toot

Return to International Rallies & Events