LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Spot the lammy

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Spot the lammy

Postby Fireman Ash » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Rose amongst thorns :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fireman Ash

Re: Spot the lammy

Postby Garbo » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:37 pm

Really? I'd say the Rally looks rather nice.
Garbo

Postby Davidt » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:33 pm

I'd like to know the ratio of Veps against Lammies on the road. We had a mini ride-out on the north east coast to accompany Franc Roddam (the film's director) to a screening of Quad yesterday. 40 Vespas and just two lammies - and the other one disappeared after an hour or so, so I was a bit lonely (but felt quite superior...). Any ideas?
Davidt

Postby Toddy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:14 am

Davidt wrote:I'd like to know the ratio of Veps against Lammies on the road. We had a mini ride-out on the north east coast to accompany Franc Roddam (the film's director) to a screening of Quad yesterday. 40 Vespas and just two lammies - and the other one disappeared after an hour or so, so I was a bit lonely (but felt quite superior...). Any ideas?

Maybe the Lammies were away celebrating the S Type 50th Anniversary ;)
Toddy

Postby Pompeydave » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Davidt wrote:I'd like to know the ratio of Veps against Lammies on the road.....Any ideas?

There are currently 12705 geared Vespa's that are taxed and on the road, plus 5185 Vespa's that are SORN'ed.

There are 17131 geared Lambretta's that are taxed and on the road, plus there are also a whopping 6051 Lammies that are SORN'd.

Mmmmm, plenty of resto projects out there people 8-)
Pompeydave

Return to Show Your Ride