LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

S1 Lockdown Project

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Mike-Allen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:06 am

Now back at work but thankfully to keep me sane during lock down & on furlough I had a series one project on the go. RT195 with GT60x110 crank, AF 5 speed box, 25mm PHBL carb through air box, Vape sport ignition. Not had the chance to ride it yet as I'm still waiting on the DVLA for number plate details which was sent beginning of March. Fingers crossed something turns up soon so I can get some miles on it.

ImageIMG_7480 by Michael Allen, on Flickr

ImageIMG_7485 by Michael Allen, on Flickr

ImageIMG_7489 by Michael Allen, on Flickr

ImageIMG_7490 by Michael Allen, on Flickr
User avatar
Mike-Allen
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby HxPaul » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:28 am

Very nice.Make sure that the neck of the airbox is the wide 41mm.
User avatar
HxPaul
 
Posts: 1549
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:18 am
Location: Halifax

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Mike-Allen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:09 am

HxPaul wrote:Very nice.Make sure that the neck of the airbox is the wide 41mm.


yes it is, without internal baffle & fitted with the BGM air filter & TV air scoop
User avatar
Mike-Allen
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Toddy » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:48 am

Lovely job Mike, looks Stunning :D
User avatar
Toddy
 
Posts: 7215
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Rich Oswald » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Absolutely stunning that Mike. The March applications are just starting to arrive so shouldn't be long now.

Rich'
User avatar
Rich Oswald
 
Posts: 5899
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm
Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Mike-Allen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:01 pm

Rich Oswald wrote:Absolutely stunning that Mike. The March applications are just starting to arrive so shouldn't be long now.

Rich'


Thanks for heads up on that Rich.
User avatar
Mike-Allen
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby steveg » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Mike-Allen wrote:Now back at work but thankfully to keep me sane during lock down & on furlough I had a series one project on the go. RT195 with GT60x110 crank, AF 5 speed box, 25mm PHBL carb through air box, Vape sport ignition. Not had the chance to ride it yet as I'm still waiting on the DVLA for number plate details which was sent beginning of March. Fingers crossed something turns up soon so I can get some miles on it.


Looking good Mike. way back when (around 81-84) we used to have the odd spare number plate that did the rounds when someone was out of MOT :o
User avatar
steveg
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm
Location: Derby & District SC (Derby)

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Mike-Allen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:00 pm

steveg wrote:
Mike-Allen wrote:Now back at work but thankfully to keep me sane during lock down & on furlough I had a series one project on the go. RT195 with GT60x110 crank, AF 5 speed box, 25mm PHBL carb through air box, Vape sport ignition. Not had the chance to ride it yet as I'm still waiting on the DVLA for number plate details which was sent beginning of March. Fingers crossed something turns up soon so I can get some miles on it.


Looking good Mike. way back when (around 81-84) we used to have the odd spare number plate that did the rounds when someone was out of MOT :o


:D Might have to borrow that then Steve if it’s still knocking about ;)
User avatar
Mike-Allen
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby watty-rugby » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:00 am

:o :)
User avatar
watty-rugby
 
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:41 am
Location: Bromsgrove

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Storkfoot » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:05 am

That’s really nice. I love that you have kept the single seats :)
User avatar
Storkfoot
 
Posts: 1281
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm
Location: Merseyside

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby vegansydney » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:58 pm

That looks great! Did you hide the Vape regulator inside the original Becme box, or have you gutted it to use as a junction box? Regardless, it looks super clean! Nice work.
User avatar
vegansydney
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:38 pm
Location: New York City

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Mike-Allen » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm

vegansydney wrote:That looks great! Did you hide the Vape regulator inside the original Becme box, or have you gutted it to use as a junction box? Regardless, it looks super clean! Nice work.


The vape regulator and cdi is mounted on a scooterloopy plate above the rear mudguard which I modified the plate so the the cdi could be mounted in the same way a 12v Ducati one would.
I just used the original Becme as a junction box for the wiring to give a bit more of a standard look.
User avatar
Mike-Allen
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 6:51 am
Location: Scottish Borders

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby dickie » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Lovely understated bike. Just how I like them.
dickie
 
Posts: 1295
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 pm
Location: Tyne and Wear

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby ULC Soulagent » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Tasty scoot, health too ride ;)
User avatar
ULC Soulagent
 
Posts: 1432
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:28 pm

Send the pix to Linda, looks like a cover/centre spread ped to me... ;)
User avatar
Andy B.L.C.
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Gurt Brisol

Re: S1 Lockdown Project

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:36 pm

Andy B.L.C. wrote:Send the pix to Linda, looks like a cover/centre spread ped to me... ;)


Agreed
User avatar
Rich Oswald
 
Posts: 5899
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm
Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)


Return to Show Your Ride

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests