LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

1970 DL150

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

Re: 1970 DL150

Postby cobby56 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Deany wrote:Lovely to see. Your poor mate will regret that deal ;-)

:lol: :lol: No to be fair he's well happy, I'm doing a Lammy for him at the moment and selling me the GP and flogging another one he had has given him a decent budget. He's no purist and just wants a decent Lambretta he can ride.
cobby56

Postby froebelman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:20 pm

What a brilliant DL150 - just something about an original Lambretta that is absolutley amazing. Lucky man!!

Michael
froebelman

Postby cobby56 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:04 pm

Bit of an update on progress. As I said in a previous post, due to bad planning on my part this was going to have to be my daily transport. Well I'm pleased to report, other than snapping a throttle cable it's got me through a complete Winter, and I think I've ridden it every day bar Christmas day. Not bad considering it had hardly turned a wheel in the past 20 to 25 years !
I've also been lucky enough to source an original Veglia speedo face and a genuine Innocenti rear frame grill which I've painted up to match, and given a couple of subtle chips here and there so it looks somewhere near.
Pretty much happy with it now, the carb is still the Spaco/DellOrto SH2/22 but I'm in two minds whether to swap it as it runs pretty well, so may well leave as it is.
cobby56

Previous

Return to Show Your Ride