LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

LI 150 No2

LAMBRETTA ONLY PLEASE
Show your Lambretta off to us all with pictures of your pride and joy.

LI 150 No2

Postby davedidsmith » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:10 pm

This was my second project, not particulary my favourite. She's a 1963 LI 150 with an indian 200 lump. I had a mad urge at the time for chrome and don't exactly like what I've done. She came without LI panels and another silly idea saw me buy special panels, same again with the light switch, came without and purchase a SX/TV switch and housing. The kill button was drilled out to fit a ignition switch (i know :o ). I changed my mind with the saddles and went for a blue theme which again not to fond of.Fitted low level fuel light along with a couple of angel lights, battery in the toolbox. However I've decided this is going to be my winter project, I have taken a mad urge to do a Jimmy replica, have everything bought with the exception of leggie beading and a diamant mat (had an add a couple of times in the wanted section without any luck :cry: ). Again thanks to Peter Eberhard for advise/parts and Graham Webb for ACS/advise.

davedidsmith

Re: LI 150 No2

Postby St George » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi nice scooter, but. What colour red is on the one behind it in the first picture. Thanks.
St George

Re: LI 150 No2

Postby davedidsmith » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:58 am

St George wrote:Hi nice scooter, but. What colour red is on the one behind it in the first picture. Thanks.

BMW Red if I recall, TV 175 No 1 on same board.
davedidsmith

Return to Show Your Ride