LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Battery tray under panel gp

Might be worth while looking in here first, as we post the most frequently asked questions within here!

Battery tray under panel gp

Postby lambojohn » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:35 am

Does anyone know of an under panel battery holder. Easily taken off for rear wheel removal. I like the LamFab design, one wingnut to remove and uses existing fixings, unfortunately no longer made. With a lot of people going full DC, to easily use LED lights and accessories, and having long range tanks a suitable specific underpanel battery holder is required. Any thoughts?
lambojohn

Re: Battery tray under panel gp

Postby Norrie Bodge » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:40 pm

lambojohn wrote:Does anyone know of an under panel battery holder. Easily taken off for rear wheel removal. I like the LamFab design, one wingnut to remove and uses existing fixings, unfortunately no longer made. With a lot of people going full DC, to easily use LED lights and accessories, and having long range tanks a suitable specific underpanel battery holder is required. Any thoughts?

Try Jon Betts

https://jbfab.co.uk/
Norrie Bodge

Postby Storkfoot » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Personally, I have always shied away from battery holders or oil jug holders in that area. I wouldn’t fancy one vibrating loose. Just my view.
Storkfoot

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:07 pm

Storkfoot wrote:Personally, I have always shied away from battery holders or oil jug holders in that area. I wouldn’t fancy one vibrating loose. Just my view.

+1
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby Lord-Spanner » Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:45 pm

I was hoping to buy one for my S3 full DC but he promised the earth but never delivered so I made my own, sadly I can't post a picture, but this one won't rattle loose or break and you can remove the rear wheel just without taking it off, it's made to fit a light weight small sized shorai battery................... :mrgreen:
Lord-Spanner

Return to Frequently Asked Questions