LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

storage hunters (UK)

Whether you have seen an advert on the tv, a program ude on, sales leaflets, web sites, or other, discuss all forms of Lambretta media material in here.

storage hunters (UK)

Postby Andie » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:09 am

Saw this last night as I have the TV on whilst working on my Scoot in the living room - I have an ace GF :)
Anyway. a couple bought a locker in Notts for £800 and under the tarps were a Vespa PX and a pretty mint looking white and red S3 Li with other various bits.
Also an M1 totally covered in rally patches. I guess its a semi-made up programme and fantastic garage finds are what their audience crave, but it must have been someone's pride and joy.

Anyway, it was Series 3 , Episode 7. The buyer guy reckoned it was worth £2,600.

Andrew
Andie

Re: storage hunters (UK)

Postby nickw » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Not sure if this was the same episode but there was a lot of chatter about this or similar find on Facebook. Basically the owner had rented the scooter out to a filming company and was not aware it was going to be used on this programme. Ruined it for me lol
nickw

Postby Toddy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:23 pm

Anyone know what episode it was can catch up on Dave

http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/storag ... ch-online/
Toddy

Postby Andyf » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Toddy wrote:Anyone know what episode it was can catch up on Dave

http://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/shows/storag ... ch-online/

7 (two posts up :oops: )
Andyf

Postby JETEX » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:29 am

So the whole thing was a set up just to make a television programme ?. Most television programmes are contrived anyway - they'd be pretty boring otherwise.
JETEX

Return to Lambretta in the media