LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

This WILL make you smile, no really...!

Whether you have seen an advert on the tv, a program ude on, sales leaflets, web sites, or other, discuss all forms of Lambretta media material in here.

This WILL make you smile, no really...!

Postby Andy B.L.C. » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:21 pm

Now you may very well have already seen this little fillum, but I am of the opinion that it stands up to a second viewing, but then I would say that wouldn't I... I've only watched it 44k times ;) If you watch it please let in run out into the next vid as then it counts as a 'hit'. I'm not profiting from this I'd just like to see the numbers go up some more, it cheers me up...

It's a film I made in 1998 shot entirely on location in; Bristol, lower Birmingham (Weston) & the 'nam, Chipenham that is. It feature Bristol L.C. members some of whom are still with us while others went the way of campervans & motorsickles.

I put my heart & soul into it, it's a 100% DIY job, I did have a lass lined up to do the voice-over but she couldn't get the words in to go with the images so I had to do that also. It was made in the days of 'linear' editing, think every image added is like putting a link on a chain, if you mess up you have to start again with no option of just dropping a sequence in nor moving/removing a sequence once the edit has been carried out.

The guys in garages are genuine Lambrettisti, the Brit Pop lad randomly bumped into on a bus journey to Bath & the Japanese Mods a lucky bonus, the rest of the peeps are mates ad libbing from the briefest of prepping.

https://youtu.be/4siW4VYQqmw

Hippy Solstice, merry cr@ssmess & a Lambrettastic new year y'all!
Andy B.L.C.

Re: This WILL make you smile, no really...!

Postby nickw » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:44 am

Thanks. Some interesting points about prices. I watched it too the end so you get a visit recorded
Happy Christmas
nickw

Return to Lambretta in the media