LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Steve Wright in the afternoon....

Whether you have seen an advert on the tv, a program ude on, sales leaflets, web sites, or other, discuss all forms of Lambretta media material in here.

Steve Wright in the afternoon....

Postby wellerchap » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 pm

....read out a dedication from someone today for everyone from the UK heading to Italy for the scooter event this weekend......which begs the question, how would they hear it, unless they were in a car/van?
:?
wellerchap

Re: Steve Wright in the afternoon....

Postby Mel K » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Bluetooth helmet intercom systems with built in radio perhaps ?
Mel K

Postby Knowledge » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 pm

What are you doing listening to Steve Wright, when Radcliffe and Maconie on 6 music is a far better show?

Unless you are listening in a car....... Gotcha!
Knowledge

Postby bsso78 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:23 pm

I would rather stitch my face to the carpet than listen to that sycophantic fat shithouse. 470k a year for reading out lifestyle tips from Take a Break magazine while a militant veggie and an arse licking moron guffaw at every vacuous pile of toss he comes out with. Bastard.
bsso78

Postby Petec » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 am

Take it you don't like him then ?
Petec

Postby SimonC » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:18 pm

He lives in my home town, I'll pass the message on!
SimonC

Postby bolzenanker » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:22 pm

bsso78 wrote:I would rather stitch my face to the carpet than listen to that sycophantic fat shithouse. 470k a year for reading out lifestyle tips from Take a Break magazine while a militant veggie and an arse licking moron guffaw at every vacuous pile of toss he comes out with. Bastard.

Right or wrong, that made me chuckle, nothing like hearing someone let off steam. Thank you. :lol:
bolzenanker

Postby Toddy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:17 pm

bsso78 wrote:I would rather stitch my face to the carpet than listen to that sycophantic fat shithouse. 470k a year for reading out lifestyle tips from Take a Break magazine while a militant veggie and an arse licking moron guffaw at every vacuous pile of toss he comes out with. Bastard.

:shock: can he take photos as well ?. ;)
Toddy

Postby Eden » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:20 pm

So very true, that clown bloke who presents the crap facts gets on my tits too, someone had it on at work a while ago and It did my head in.
Eden

Postby peejay » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:38 pm

yeah but no but, wot do you really think of him then Barrie :D
peejay

Return to Lambretta in the media