LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Quattrini exhaust

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Quattrini exhaust

Postby missing lynx » Sat May 09, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi can someone tell me how much modification is needed to make a TS1/ iron barrel exhaust fit the Quattrini barrel?
Many thanks in advance
Gary
missing lynx

Re: Quattrini exhaust

Postby lozmondo » Sat May 09, 2020 8:47 pm

The exhaust port is back facing like an RB,
lozmondo

Postby Knowledge » Sat May 09, 2020 11:19 pm

lozmondo wrote:The exhaust port is back facing like an RB,

Is it like an RB, or similar to an RB? I don’t know if the Quattrini port/flange is identical to the RB one. Can someone please clarify?
Knowledge

Postby bike grim » Sun May 10, 2020 11:18 am

Loz knows better than me as he’s tried it but I read a while ago on the GSF that RB pipes fit on the Quattrini if you slot the holes on the manifold to make them wider for the studs. The angle of dangle is the apparently same. I’ve just used a Quattrini specific exhaust. The OP question was about TS1/std exhausts. There are a couple I know of using TSR pipes cut n shut to suit. I saw an old Adspeed RB for sale recently for £100 on FB and nearly bought it for the hell of to try but I’m currently experimenting with the Exbox in place of my CST10C. If you are on FB join the Quattrini riders page. Answer the questions to gain access
bike grim

Return to Tuning & Kits