LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Riding around LA on a very old, worn TS1 Annhilator

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Riding around LA on a very old, worn TS1 Annhilator

Postby GP Kevo » Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:16 pm

I've started uploading some of my rides here in LA and posting them on youtube.
Here's one of my rides. I'll try to record in more scenic locations soon. There are a few rideouts that I'll be doing so those should be more interesting viewing. But this is a start. There is a bit where I looked out of the corner of eye and saw a black car trying to get to the next traffic light ahead of me, so I got on the main jet for bit and beat him to the light. Then I saw it was a Charger Hellcat, and not knowing if the driver is a psychopath, I politely gestured for him to lead. Then I noticed a biker accelerate after him riding a wheelie so I belatedly got going. We had a bit of a laugh when I caught up to him at the next light, where he told my I had "dusted the Hellcat". Those potholes are murder on my back!

GP Kevo

Re: Riding around LA on a very old, worn TS1 Annhilator

Postby Scooterslag » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:07 am

Looks like you had a good laugh at the traffic light Grand Prix ;) you've got some pretty nasty looking pot holes in Los Angeles that's for sure :shock: nice one dude , Paul ;)
Scooterslag

Re: Riding around LA on a very old, worn TS1 Annhilator

Postby GP Kevo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:03 am

Thanks! Yeah, LA roads aren't exactly first world quality. Some of them are, but only in the rich neighborhoods. I'll post another vid from the ride home that day. You can hear the slipping 5 plate clutch at WOT.
GP Kevo

Return to Tuning & Kits