LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Night riding in LA on a worn TS1 Annhilator

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Night riding in LA on a worn TS1 Annhilator

Postby GP Kevo » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:10 am

At least at night there's a lot fewer cars on the road. But I'm always wary of police or just people out on the streets in some of the rougher neighborhoods. It's an unedited video with a helmet cam that shows most of the bumps and potholes of the ride. I missed my left turn onto Artesia and ended up riding up into some of those not so posh 'hood and then taking a left on El Segundo to head toward the beach, but it was a quiet night all around. But, as my mate said, not a place you'd want to have a break down.
GP Kevo

Re: Night riding in LA on a worn TS1 Annhilator

Postby Adam_Winstone » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:39 pm

FUN!

Thanks for sharing.
Adam_Winstone

Postby lozmondo » Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:42 pm

Im recently back from a holiday in California...there is a lot of LA i wouldnt want to ride around in daylight , let alone nightime ! :(

Outside the city though Its a stunning state 8-)

interesting video :)
lozmondo

Postby GP Kevo » Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:19 am

Here's a ride you might like better. Stunning scenery but a steep climb and a slow ride. If I rode like I normally do, I'd probably have flown off one of the bends.
GP Kevo

Return to Tuning & Kits