LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Digital Speedo’s

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Digital Speedo’s

Postby Bilko » Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:13 pm

The sensor on my Vapor Tailtech has packed in and apparently no longer available, so I’m now looking for a new Speedo.

I’ve had SIP (two that never worked properly).GPS strap on types. Scootronics (had to be sent back a few times).

I’m after something like the trail tech that has an odometer and trip meter etc. is there anything out there that people are using?
Bilko

Re: Digital Speedo’s

Postby tim_mason » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:46 pm

I may have a new sensor for a Trailtech if you want to keep the unit,
tim_mason

Postby Bilko » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:45 am

tim_mason wrote:I may have a new sensor for a Trailtech if you want to keep the unit,

This is the part I want, the sensor to the connector. If you have a spare, I’ll gladly buy it from you.

Bilko

Postby tim_mason » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:57 pm

Hello, i have a speedo sensor with a MB bracker and a temperature sensor plus new magnets , £25.00 posted
tim_mason

Postby Bilko » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:40 pm

tim_mason wrote:Hello, i have a speedo sensor with a MB bracker and a temperature sensor plus new magnets , £25.00 posted

PM sent, thanks.
Bilko

Postby Micky67keane » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:44 pm

I bought a circular gps speedo for £50 off ebay,split a standard speedo,made a plastic blanking plate to cover the circle of the speedo(leaving an opening to see the speedo reading).It has a small gps antenna(24mm x 15mm)
For £55 I now have a gps digital speedo with odometer.
If I knew how to upload pics I would but looks very presentable and works a treat.
Micky67keane

Return to Tuning & Kits