LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Quality Cassette Cluth

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Re: Quality Cassette Cluth

Postby jonashford » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:12 pm

AF casette clutch all day long great value for money and works straight away nice and light on the clutch lever too
jonashford

Postby Dicky » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:48 am

L111amo wrote:I tried one of mine for 3 months but was constantly adjusting, to the point I would have to set up to start from cold & have spanner’s in my pocket to adjust again when warm

theory is fine but you need to shorten actuating arm to reduce travel which may increase the effort
Dicky

Postby Adam_Winstone » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:46 pm

I've had various uprated clutches over the years and was happy with most of them, until I fitted an LTH, now I appreciate the performance and operation difference that they give... pure quality!

PS - I couldn't believe that the function was going to be good enough to warrant the extra cost but now I get it. The quality/function is another level, if used in a powerful enough motor.
Adam_Winstone

Postby Speedy Hufton » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:03 am

Hi folks not been here for ages as all e mails were hit with malware. Luckily the lovely Mr. Martin Weeks sorted it for me, thanks Martin. Now regards clutches , af Rayspeed, Ray has the 6 plate road clutches in but its a slow process as each one is having to be stripped and checked prior to sale. They also have an order for another 600 gone in due to delays with the 8 plate python. This clutch is still the one that will be coming soon. I've seen the box that the finished product is going in. Apparently they have now made the clutches and its just the shipping holding things up. Hope this helps, cheers, Speedy.
Speedy Hufton

Previous

Return to Tuning & Kits