LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

Stratos 210 Kits

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

Stratos 210 Kits

Postby Staffy » Tue May 16, 2023 10:36 pm

Hello, does anyone have any details in the Stratos 210 kits. Is anyone running one or have any details on them at all.

Can’t really find much about them or anyone running them, looks to be an Italian market kit so any details are appreciated
Staffy

Re: Stratos 210 Kits

Postby Knowledge » Wed May 17, 2023 5:52 pm

Hi Staffs.

I saw the Stratos kits in Italy about four years ago. Nice quality and Mr Stratos (I can’t recall his name) was a lovely chap who spoke pretty good English.

He was much younger than you might expect, which I thought was healthy. He had lots of other ideas too, like a hydraulic rear brake and several kits for engines, not just the reed valve version you might have seen. I seem to recall some bridged exhaust ports too. I wish I could find the photos I took.

If you wanted to give him a call, I am sure he would be able to engage you in a decent conversation. Sadly, I have no experience of the barrels in practise.
Knowledge

Return to Tuning & Kits