LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

varietronics

Need help with a tuning kit, how do you tune your scooter, which kit should I choose, and all general tuning and modifcations questions are for in here.

varietronics

Postby rexton270s » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:40 pm

does anyone with varietronics know if theres a power take off the regulator to power a pluging for a phone charger ?
rexton270s

Re: varietronics

Postby Donnie » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:14 pm

rexton270s wrote:does anyone with varietronics know if theres a power take off the regulator to power a pluging for a phone charger ?

Nope, the regulator 4th pin is for powering a battery (trickle charge only) or you can probably use a modcharger (Google is your friend) but I don't have one of them so have no idea if that will have a decent output to charge a phone
Donnie

Postby jonashford » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:36 am

fit a battery to run ur gadgets, then trickle charge the battery, works very well
jonashford

Postby Knowledge » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:55 am

jonashford wrote:fit a battery to run ur gadgets, then trickle charge the battery, works very well

That will be a burglar alarm sealed battery. Cheap, safe and easy to fit. Check out the dimensions on the PDF fact sheet on the Yuasa website.
Knowledge

Postby Jim Rose » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:34 am

Thanks Martin just what I need. I've been putting my variatronic through a bike battery that runs sat nav and phone charger really well. I need something smaller for the project. Any particular battery you suggest?
Jim Rose

Return to Tuning & Kits