LCGB Forums

The ability to post messages is restricted to LCGB members. Any questions contact us at lcgbadmin@googlemail.com

The Lambretta Shop, Camberley

Need help identifying that accessory? or just want to show off some of your Lambretta memorabilia? .......... This section of Anoraks Corner is for members to show off their Lambretta accessories and memorabilia.
Strict no chatter

The Lambretta Shop, Camberley

Postby bolzenanker » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:00 am

My eldest brother had a JET 200 in the late 70's, early 80's which kept for a while and then sold to a friend around the corner. He's just turned up some old bills from The Lambretta Shop in Camberley and a Service Book which has a stamp from Jeffery's in Guildford. I don't think the scooter is still around but thought I'd post some pics anyway.

Last edited by bolzenanker on Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
bolzenanker

Re: The Lambretta Shop, Camberley

Postby Vega125s » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:46 am

Ernie ,lovely fella ,used to go there every weekend after Lloyd Geoffs in Twyford,two very different mechanics !
I remember going upstairs at Ernies and searching through all his stock for vega parts , complete headsets,wheels,two hubs,still in the original packing and all for a fiver! he said he had no interest in them. Those were the days.
Vega125s

Postby bolzenanker » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:05 am

Vega125s wrote:Ernie ,lovely fella ,used to go there every weekend after Lloyd Geoffs in Twyford,two very different mechanics !
I remember going upstairs at Ernies and searching through all his stock for vega parts , complete headsets,wheels,two hubs,still in the original packing and all for a fiver! he said he had no interest in them. Those were the days.

Really nice fella, bought my red Fresco from him and lots of other stuff.
bolzenanker

Postby Herbert » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Lovely piece of history :D
Herbert

Postby Rich Oswald » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 pm

I guess that there is a typo on the service voucher as only 5 digits on the frame No?

Rich'
Rich Oswald

Location: Wiseman From The East (East Of The Pennines That Is)

Postby bolzenanker » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Yep, it's got to be a typo.

I wonder if it got scrapped or maybe re-registered at some point? Or maybe it is out there in a shed waiting to be discovered.
bolzenanker

Return to Accessories and Memorabilia